Monday, February 21, 2011

Tea Please...

Happy Presidents Day! 
I'm working today so I thought I'd post a quick hello. Now that I'm banded I've given up many of the foods and drinks I used to love & live off of. Water? What's that? I was a major diet coke fiend. I finally kicked my diet coke addiction when I was on my pre-op diet, but now I have a new love & addiction. Has anyone else replaced any old addictions & habits with new ones? My new addiction is a cranberry iced tea from Sonic (unsweetened). It's so darn good and I miss my caffeine from the diet coke so now I'm tea crazy lol. Well just thought I'd share since I'm bored and I'm craving my tea. Hope you all have a great holiday especially for those who are off today :)




1 comment:

  1. Yum, that sounds amazing. I might have to head to Sonic tonight. :D

    Newest follower here, you were banded like 11 days before me! http://bandumentary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete